Kenexa, a global provider of business solutions for human resources, today announced details about its upcoming Second Annual Kenexa EuroSummit, being held Wednesday 26 May 2010 in London.
The theme of the Kenexa EuroSummit 2010 is Recruit the best. Retain the best. The conference will feature a full day of thought-provoking sessions that will allow attendees to discover how to identify the best people for every job and foster optimal work environments for their organisations.
Presentations for the Second Annual Kenexa EuroSummit include:
• Nicky Ivory-Chapman, McDonald’s, “Hiring for Commitment and Engaging for Success.” Ms. Ivory-Chapman will share how McDonald’s is committed to hiring local people and employing an extremely diverse workforce and how McDonald’s has sought to build employee engagement through recruitment, selection and onboarding processes.
• Jon Ingham, “Engaging Employees Through Real-World and Digital Social Networking.” Mr. Ingham will discuss how people are social animals and companies need to recognise that organisations are social environments if they are to gain to full contribution of their people. Mr. Ingham is a renowned blogger on social media and its influence on business. In 2009, he was voted by HR Examiner as one of the top 25 HR digital influencers.
• Thomas Hedegaard Rasmussen, A.P. Moller–Maersk & Anne Herman, Ph.D., Kenexa Research Institute “Employee Confidence: Leveraging Insight for Better Strategy, Planning and Building Better Organisations.” Dr. Thomas Hedegaard-Rasmussen and Dr. Herman’s presentation will demonstrate how employee confidence relates to important metrics for leaders and organisations, including how the results can be used to build better organisations and strategies.
• Stefanie Confurius, Philips International B.V. & Ann-Victoire Pince, Kenexa “Engagement Journey at Philips - New Wave.” Ms. Confurius will reflect on the components of Phillips’ strategy in engaging the workforce and investigate how the company has used the notion of engagement in retaining top talent. Recent research from the Kenexa Research Institute on how engagement links to employee retention will be presented by Ann-Victoire Pince.
• Lisa Glebus, Volvo Group AG. “Contingent Workforce Management.” This session will analyse the value of a holistic strategic staffing plan designed to meet/control flexibility requirements within the organisation. Covering topics such as a standardised process, metrics, vendor management and how vendor accountability can enhance the delivery from a contingent labour workforce.
Troy Kanter, Kenexa’s president and chief operating officer, said: “In today's current economic environment, the importance of attracting, motivating, engaging and retaining the industry's highest performing employees has never been more vital to an organisation's success. This year's EuroSummit will provide attendees the opportunity to discover how to identify and nurture high performers and create the right environments for them to thrive. For more than 20 years, Kenexa has been developing products and services that support the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to exit. We’ll be sharing our latest research and knowledge of how to elicit employee performance levels that will help organisations deliver on their promises.”
The Kenexa EuroSummit 2010 (kenexaeurosummit.com) will be held at Millennium Mayfair Hotel in London on 26 May 2010, from 9.00 am – 5.00pm.