LinkShare, a leading performance marketing network provider, today announced the speakers and Golden Link Awards nominees for its Symposium East 2010, to be held June 22nd in New York City.
Each year, LinkShare brings together members of its network – an expansive list of quality advertisers and publishers – to exchange ideas, network, and discuss industry trends. For its Symposium East 2010, LinkShare has assembled top industry experts in order to provide members of its network with the latest ecommerce trends, and insight into how consumers are shopping within the constantly evolving ecommerce landscape.
This year’s distinguished keynote speaker is Sucharita Mulpuru, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Forrester Research, and author of "The State of Retailing Online," a joint study conducted annually with Shop.org and a leading industry benchmark publication. An expert on ecommerce, multichannel retail, and consumer behavior, Malpuru will offer the audience her insights into industry trends, best practices and predictions relating to the ecommerce space.
“It’s critical to the success of any company with an online presence to be familiar with the trends and advancements in ecommerce,” said Yasuhisa "Yaz" Iida, CEO of LinkShare. “Given the constantly evolving landscape we now live in, this is no simple task. Therefore, we wanted to offer the valued members of our network an opportunity at this year’s Symposium East 2010 to hear from leading industry experts on topics that are relevant to the success of their businesses and brands. We are confident that attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the current and future landscape of ecommerce – and the expansive opportunities it presents.”
In addition to leading industry experts, educational seminars and high-level networking events, Symposium East 2010 attendees will have the opportunity to hear a panel of LinkShare’s advertisers and publishers discuss the trends that are changing the ecommerce game – from mobile ecommerce to social networking to new hand-held devices – and present the strategies that are critical to success in this environment. Participating companies include: Crocs, drugstore.com, TheFind.com, extrabux.com, and The North Face.
While many attend LinkShare’s annual Symposium event in New York City each year, a select few come to win. At the annual Golden Link Awards ceremony, LinkShare recognizes members of its network for stand-out achievements in the performance marketing industry. An event that each year stands out on its own, The 2010 LinkShare Golden Link Awards ceremony will be hosted by The Upright Citizens Brigade, widely recognized as home to today's funniest actors and writers.
2010 Golden Link Awards Nominees:
• Best New Advertiser: The Limited, CarRentals.com, Crocs.
• Best New Publisher: Deals Woot, Mall Networks, Blast Off.
• Innovative Advertiser of the Year: CheapOair, Macy’s, Dollar Days.
• Innovative Publisher of the Year: Clicks2Customers & RingRevenue, Airmiles.ca, StyleFeeder.
• Affiliate Manager of the Year: Gus Brito of Tiger Direct, Nette Martino of Orbitz, Michelle Brown of Drugstore.com/.
• OPM/Agency of the Year: Gen3 Marketing, The JAR Group, OPMPros.
• Advertiser’s Choice: Citizen Hawk, Coupon Cabin, Deals Woot, Fabulous Savings, Mall Networks, Market America, Mr. Rebates, Offers.com/Vertive, Offerpal, Savings.com, ShopAtHome, StyleFeeder, SurfMyAds, TheFind, Upromise.
• Publisher's Choice: Avon, AHAVA, Bloomingdale’s, Care2, Chase, CheapOair, Cookies Kids, Crocs, Current Catalog, Delta Airlines, Drugstore.com, Ed Hardy, Estee Lauder, FragranceNet.com, Gaiam, Ice.com, JC Penney, KarmaLoop, Lego, Macy’s, Microsoft Store, Neiman Marcus, The North Face, Omaha Steaks, OneTravel, Orbitz, Saks Fifth Avenue, Service Magic, Walmart.
• International Advertiser of the Year: ASOS, Drugstore.com, Topshop & Topman.
• Technology Genius Award: TheFind, Skimlinks, ScanBuy.
• Performance Marketing's Most Vocal Advocate: Melanie Seery, Missy Ward & Shawn Collins, Steve Schaffer.
In addition to the event’s distinguished speakers, LinkShare Symposium East 2010 will once again feature LinkShare DealMaker, a networking event that brings hundreds of advertisers and publishers together in one place, to meet face-to-face, build relationships and finalize deals.
A full conference agenda may be found by visiting linkshare.com/symposium/.
LinkShare wishes to thank its many Symposium East 2010 sponsors, including Chase, Macy’s, Upromise, Mall Networks, Microsoft Store and Walmart. Media Partner Sponsor: All About ROI Magazine.
About LinkShare Corporation
LinkShare Corporation (linkshare.com) provides ecommerce businesses with a vast, high quality pay per action marketing network, along with expert consultative services and patented technology. LinkShare's cost-efficient pay per action (PPA) affiliate, search and lead generation campaigns acquire new customers, increase revenue and drive results. LinkShare clients are Fortune 500 and prominent companies doing business online, including J.C. Penney, 1-800-Flowers.com, American Express and Avon Products. LinkShare was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London and Tokyo.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Rakuten is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive Internet service companies, providing leading services in e-commerce, portal & media, travel, financial services, and professional sports. Rakuten focuses on new business development and increasing its scope in order to improve and diversify service offerings. Rakuten is a publicly traded company in Japan (JASDAQ: 4755).
Blanc & Otus Public Relations