dhc, a provider of integrated software solutions today announces that it has created an integration link between Microsoft Dynamics™ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and the accounting suite Access Dimensions. The interface helps organisations achieve an Extended Relationship Management (xRM) framework, enabling a clear view of customers from first contact and purchase through to implementation, post-sales and support services.
The integration between Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM and Access Dimensions has been developed by dhc to increase the communication and collaboration across the organisation, without duplication of work and effort. With the link in place, organisations will be able to build an xRM framework, essentially enabling an organisation to integrate all areas of their business into finance. The ability to integrate other third party applications means that organisations are able to extend the framework to add value throughout the organisation.
“An xRM strategy is a natural evolution of CRM,” comments Director of dhc, Matt Garman. “Where CRM in the 1990s and 2000s was focused purely sales and marketing, it did not often take into account other areas that could be consolidated to improve the way common business processes were managed. By centralising this and enabling increased access across the organisation – for example, enabling the finance department access to customer data, or the marketing team to use financial records to improve customer targeting – better business decisions can be made and less time is spent doing so.”
dhc (dhcltd.com) is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM is a fully integrated business relationship management solution, which can be used throughout all levels of an organisation.
Access Dimensions is a comprehensive business and financials solutions offering functionality for all major organisational areas. It has over 35 integrated multi-currency and multi-language modules, all of which can be configured to business needs. The software is built around Microsoft’s SQL Server database and its open architecture and capacity means it can be integrated easily with other business applications. dhc is the leading independent reseller of Access software.
How it works
The Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM/Access Dimensions link does not require any local installation on a PC client and allows organisations to have as many Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM users as necessary connected to Access Dimensions, giving them the ability to:
- Create and update sales and purchase ledger records in Access Dimensions from Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- View ledger information for sales ledger records from Access Dimensions, in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- Create and update stock records in Access Dimensions from Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- Create purchase orders and match purchase invoice lines in Access Dimensions from Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- Create Sales orders in Access Dimensions from Microsoft Dynamics™CRM
- There will also be a facility to create sales invoices in Access Dimensions from Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- There is no local installation requirement on any client PC
- Visibility of multi-company financial data in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM from Access Dimensions
- Full visibility of project data, budget (estimated, actual, variances) within Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM from Access Dimensions.